1. Two consecutive seats had the same celebrity name: Vidya Balan. Now that’s how ‘big’ a name she has become after The Dirty Picture.
2. For the first time in her 42-year-long playback career, Usha Uthup won her first Filmfare for the Darling song from 7 Khoon Maaf. And when she went on stage to receive it, the singer couldn’t hold back her tears.
3. Last time he performed at Filmfare, he had the late Kishore Kumar for company. After several decades, Bappida returned to the Filmfare stage with Priyanka Chopra and his Ooh La La song.
4. The Khan raving about Kareena and her ‘hotness’ quotient tells Ranbir that it is his bad luck he is Bebo’s brother.
5. Bipasha, when asked about her date, pulled her friend who she had come with and quipped, “She is my date.” Interestingly, like lovebirds, the two were colour co-ordinated.
6.SRK announced Deepika Padukone’s performance and when Ranbir refused to get off stage, pulled him aside saying, “Gone are the days when Deepika used to dance for you.”
7. SRK and Ranbir on stage discussed the Khans and the Kapoors of Bollywood. While they were on the topic, Ranbir mentioned how SRK’s KKR cheerleaders should dance for the Kapoors for a change and know how it is to be on the winning side
8. AR Rahman who had let go an Indi-German concert to be at the award did not waste too much time after grabbing the black lady for his compositions in Rockstar. In fact, Rahman headed for the door directly from the stage and did not even return to his seat.
9.Grabbing every possible interval as an opportunity to smoke, Rockstar director Imtiaz Ali kept flitting in and out of the venue with a cigarette in his hand.
10.Rekha grabbed many eyeballs as always on the red carpet. Sadly for them, the diva did not wait to pose or talk to anybody.